In recent years, Bitcoin has seen a lot of limelight and that has caused some extreme fluctuations in its price. For the greater part of it, the coverage established crypto exchanges and trading platforms among the mainstream options to trade and invest in. And as time went by, a global-scale adoption of various cryptocurrencies and blockchains brought about acceptance from governments as well. While a lot more applications are based on blockchain technology, crypto exchanges are among the most competitive in the market.
Do you know, China owns 60% of the world’s hash power for mining Bitcoin. Big corporations are continually stocking their cryptocurrency assets for the coming future too.
Today, we have a variety of exchanges and trading platforms for cryptocurrencies which begs the need for crypto marketing to stay competitive. Marketing crypto exchanges is also driven by the fact that the business demands long-term adoption of the platform among the public. This necessitates the marketing strategy to target short-term growth as well as long-term retention of users.
Thus, marketing a crypto trading platform will require very focused targeting via well-defined user journeys for growth alongside consistent value-based marketing for retention. Team Blockwiz is highly experienced with expertise in all aspects of crypto marketing and engagement activities. Our data-driven approach to track and optimize returns is trusted by leading crypto exchanges for their marketing activities.
So here’s how you can accomplish better targeting, focused execution, and consistent growth.
Table of Contents
Youtube Marketing with Influencers
For a long time now, Youtube has been the go-to platform for research and news traders leverage to invest in the crypto market. Plus all other necessary tutorials, developments, analysis, etc are also available for use by traders of all levels of experience. This reliability of the platform and its influencers can be leveraged at all stages to develop trust and attraction among potential users. Here are some points to take care of:
- Use industry and business influencers to reach out to a general audience of all kinds.
- Market content targeting potential users through analytical and expert content.
- Showcase your platform through tutorials and similar content published by influencers and your own channel.
- Attract users via competitions and giveaway campaigns on your platform. Ensure that it involves some level of adoption on users’ end to participate and you are all set.
Influencer marketing should not be limited to Youtube but focused through it. Crypto marketing on Youtube can be realized by a variety of tactics because of the flexibility of the platform. Youtube marketing also provides some great shareable content for other platforms which is always a plus.
Make Twitter Your One-Stop Channel
Out of the 7.6 Billion people in the world, a little over 3.6 Billion use social media. That’s 47% of the world’s population active.
While it is imperative to be present on every media channel out there, Twitter shines among them for crypto marketing. For one, everyone who is anyone is there on Twitter. Crypto influencer marketing on any channel will always cross paths with Twitter for sure. And most importantly, Twitter has a simplicity that makes it much more targeted for crypto marketing. Here’s something you should do on Twitter while applying most of it to other social media too.
- Grow your Twitter with influencer marketing and whenever a campaign outside Twitter allows for it, direct some growth to Twitter handles.
- Have a dedicated customer support channel on Twitter. This should be used wisely with continuous monitoring and responsiveness from your end. If you can dedicate such resources to it, the world will see how much you care for your users.
- Goes without saying, engage everyone possible by any means possible. Become a memorable part of people’s lives.
Develop Communities for Your Users
In the long run, the most effective strategy for marketing crypto exchanges is developing a community on Telegram and Discord. Being together and being able to interact with each other gives users a sense of belonging associated with your business. But more than that, it creates a dedicated audience you can focus on the most. Here’s all you can do to create and engage your community.
- You will be investing in influencer marketing and other activities, let the adoption journey pass through Telegram or Discord. It is also a good matrix to check the performance of your campaigns.
- Hire influencers and industry experts to get more personal level engagement with your community on the channel itself.
- Incentivize your community beyond campaigns. Your community must get more by being a part of it, give them some exclusive discounts, cashback, and prizes to compete for.
As a crypto trading platform, community marketing is the best bet to ensure the perpetuity of your business and the long-term retention of users.
Deliver More than Just the Product
While talking about Youtube influencer marketing, there were mentions about potential users looking for analytical information as part of their research to invest. Take that one step towards your product by delivering the same to them. Deliver expert analyses, news and developments in the crypto space, case studies, and what not to them via Youtube. And don’t confine it to Youtube and a video format, make material in all forms big and small to share with your audience everywhere.
As a bonus, collaborations with experts and influencers on such content will only add credibility and reach to the content. Blockwiz is a crypto marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing and outreach programs. We have experts that create impeccable content which we combine with effective crypto marketing strategies for your business. Contact us and boost your marketing efforts effortlessly.
Targeting the right audience is important in marketing, more so in crypto marketing, and even more for marketing crypto exchanges and trading platforms. And so the formula goes: Target – Focus – Grow!