Have you ever wondered why did some of the Metaverse Projects become so huge? Decentraland, The Sandbox, Axie Infinity, are some Metaverse crypto projects that have billions of dollars of market capitalization. What contributed to their sudden and exponential surge in value?
While their unique and innovative approach towards their niches is one thing, there are several other factors that contribute to the success of a brand. Influencer marketing is among the most important of those factors. With the right influencers on your side, you can launch and sky rocket your crypto project’s success in a jiffy.
However, working with influencers is no cake walk. Moreover, reaching out to your target audience with their help can be a tricky task. Although, metaverse influencer marketing agencies like Blockwiz can help—it’s quite essential to learn some basic aspects of working with these influencers. So, let’s start with understanding their role.
Table of Contents
The Role of Twitter Metaverse Influencers
As mentioned earlier, influencers have a huge following across social media platforms. They provide all the relevant information from the metaverse crypto space. Also, their audience follows the tips and insight they offer making them a credible source. They discuss ongoing and upcoming projects giving their followers all the insight they need.
Overall, the role of influencers is similar to that of influencers from any other domain. However, they make it easier for their audience to make intelligent decisions when it comes to investing in a project. Therefore, these influencers can prove to be highly beneficial in growing your brand to new heights.
With their help, you can easily capitalize and market your project. While Twitter is not a new platform, it is still a powerful tool for marketing. So, influencers can fulfill your marketing objectives by spreading the good word about your brand across hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people.
Finding the Right Influencers
Now that the role of influencers is clear, it is time to start looking them up. Most small and big businesses rely on influencers when it comes to social media marketing. As per a study, more than 85% business owners believe that influencer marketing is a great way to boost growth.
With this growing trend in influencer marketing, brands have been trying to figure out the most effective ways to work with influencers. So, here are several ways to find the right influencers to work with.
- Reading blog posts about influencers in the metaverse can give a pretty good idea about the top players. Influencer marketing firms like Blockwiz curate well-researched blogs about influencers. Therefore, going through such blog posts can make it easier for you to find the right influencers to collaborate with.
- Twitter is a big platform with hundreds of millions of daily active users. Many of these users regularly tweet about. Thus, using Twitter search to look up metaverse related tweets can further lead you to the right influencers.
- Everyone uses Google to resolve their queries. It is a powerful tool when used properly as it offers the best results to satisfy a search query. So, simply looking up Twitter metaverse influencers on Google can provide you with a bunch of potentials to fulfill your marketing needs.
While these are only some basic ways to find the right influencers for your metaverse crypto brand, there are several other ways to connect with them. So, let’s take a look at the same.
Connecting with Twitter Metaverse Influencers
While finding the best metaverse crypto influencers may seem easy, it is definitely not easy to connect with them. There are several factors to keep in mind while trying to reach out to these influencers.
They usually have a lot of clients and they keep getting marketing offers. Because of their huge following, it is easier for them to ignore your message if it is not compelling enough. So, here are several ways that can improve your chances of connecting with the right influencers.
- Sending out social signals is a great way to capture the attention of influencers. This can be done by following the influencers you want to team up with. After that, sharing the information they are sharing and retweeting their tweets while tagging them can further allow you to engage with them. By sharing your viewpoint with them and commenting on their tweets, you can get a pretty good idea about them.
- Working with influencers is like working with any other collaborator for your brand. You want an influencer’s followers to learn about your project making them valuable for you. So, it is a good idea to engage in a paid private conversation with the influencers after building a rapport with them. This can be done by sending them a direct message on Twitter.
- Very few people share direct video tweets making it a perfect way to get noticed. It is possible that the influencers might miss out on your comments and retweets. However, a direct video tweet can substantially increase your chances of connecting with the influencers privately.
These are a few ways to connect with the influencers of your choice. Doing so can help you establish a healthy relationship with them. These influencers can then help promote your brand among their followers. Overall, keeping all the above mentioned factors in mind can significantly boost the growth of your brand.
Influencer Strategies for Your Project
Since Twitter is a huge platform, many metaverse crypto brands have their own handles. Therefore, it can be a tricky task to highlight your brand among potential investors. However, Twitter metaverse influencers use many strategies to promote brands. So, let’s take a look at some of them.
- Retweets ensure that any information about your brand is reaching out to a large number of people. Influencers use this strategy to spread awareness about brands among their followers. So, if an influencer retweets your tweets or retweets, their followers will notice that and retweet them. This can help attract a lot of people towards your brand apart from just your target audience.
- An exciting stat about tweets with hashtags is that they get more engagement than the ones without them. Hashtags allow people to find your brand easily boosting its visibility. This is why influencers rely heavily on hashtags in their tweets to reach out to not just their followers but as many people as possible.
- Another strategy used by influencers is sharing short video snippets. Influencers share short videos about events like AMAs, Q&As, quizzes, ICOs, airdrops, and more. This can attract a larger audience towards your brand further boosting its growth exponentially.
These are only a handful of strategies that influencers use to promote brands. There are many more strategies up influencers’ sleeve that can prove to be highly effective. Therefore, it is essential for you to collaborate with influencers to better promote your brand. Now that you know the ins and outs of working with influencers, it is time to look at some prominent names in the domain.
Twitter influencers not only help with brand promotions but also educate people about the industry. They offer the latest updates from the metaverse crypto space. They also share their views on the ongoing and upcoming projects. Overall, influencers cover a lot of ground from promotions to learning.
All this makes it easier for their audience to make intelligent decisions along the way. It is, therefore, vital to know about the top influencers you should follow to stay on top of your metaverse game.
The CEO and founder of Epic Games, Tim Sweeney has more than 180 thousand followers on Twitter. He consistently shares relevant information about the metaverse making him a credible source in the domain. Because of his tremendous contributions to the gaming industry, he is among the top metaverse influencers on Twitter.
Matthew Ball, along with Roundhill Investments and Jacob Navok, has founded The Roundhill Ball Metaverse ETF. The main aim behind this mutual fund is to allow inventors to safely invest in the metaverse companies that are thriving or will thrive in the future. He has over 95 thousand followers on Twitter making him a prominent figure in the metaverse space.
The CEO and founder of Binance, Changpen Zhao, is among the most famous Twitter metaverse influencers. He frequently shares information about metaverse crypto tokens, NFT, and investing in the metaverse. With more than 5 million followers on Twitter, Zhao is one influencer you must follow.
Anthony is an investor and entrepreneur who primarily offers investment and business updates on evolving technology like the metaverse. He has 1.5 million followers on Twitter making him a powerful figure among metaverse influencers. Therefore, following him can prove to be highly beneficial for your metaverse journey.
Cathy has extensive experience in the metaverse-related sectors. She is a popular media personality who has featured on Cheddar, Bloomberg, and 60 minutes+. Cathy has over 64 thousand followers on Twitter making her a great metaverse influencer to follow.
He is the co-founder of popular next-generation fashion, footwear, and other metaverse collectibles studio, RTFKT. Benoit has more than 62 thousand followers on Twitter making him a renowned figure in the metaverse. So, you should definitely follow this influencer in order to gain valuable knowledge about the domain.
Lindsey’s areas of expertise include cryptocurrency, the metaverse, blockchain, NFT, digital marketing, and commercial strategy. She is a popular micro-influencer on Twitter that you can follow to learn more about the metaverse.
Ryan is the CEO and co-founder of Crucible, a cross-industry coalition which aims to forge the Open Metaverse. He is also the founder of Open Meta which aims to build equality, improve life, and create a better future with technology. Ryan is another popular micro-influencer on Twitter that you should follow and learn more about the Open Metaverse.
These are several macro and micro-influencers on Twitter that can provide you with all the information you need about the metaverse. As mentioned before, influencers’ job is not just to promote brands but also to educate their followers. Thus, it can prove to be highly beneficial for your metaverse crypto journey to follow these influencers.
Working with an Influencer Marketing Firm
Learning about something and not putting that knowledge to good use is a complete waste of time. If you have a brand but are unable to reach your target audience or grow your community, you need some serious marketing upgrades. Marketing is an aspect that cannot be put aside if you want to grow your business.
While the aspects of working with influencers can definitely help you, it is always a good idea to collaborate with professionals when it comes to influencer marketing. Marketing firms like Blockwiz can easily connect you with the right Twitter metaverse influencers that can fulfill your requirements. Also, leaving something to the experts is always a good idea when you are already swamped with other critical tasks.
The Key Takeaway
Influencers are essential for marketing of brands as well as learning about the metaverse. However, finding the right influencers and connecting with them can be a tricky task especially when you are new to the marketing domain. This is where marketing firms like Blockwiz can make things a lot easier for you.
Get in touch with Blockwiz experts to connect with the best influencers who can help boost the overall growth of your brand. If your project is not getting the attention it deserves, a superb influencer marketing campaign is what you need. Blockwiz has a proven track record of conducting more than 800 campaigns. So, all you need to do is talk to the experts and watch your brand flourish.