One of the founding principles of our society and its stability has been money. Many rare substances and things have had the privilege to be called money. But the world has finally come to the point where money is just an exchange value and independent of physical liaison. The latest addition to a global cashless payment economy is crypto wallets and payment services. The addition comes with the challenge to market crypto wallets, especially considering the existing payment services and their penetration in the market.
The primary advantage of crypto wallets and payment services comes from the low-fee and fast transaction speeds for global payments. This is the prime factor for a crypto wallet marketing strategy. However, the competition among the blockchain payment services requires a framework for crypto marketing that can overcome this competition as well. Blockwiz is a crypto marketing agency that specializes in blockchain business marketing and influencer marketing, trusted by 30+ businesses to market their crypto services.
While crypto businesses aim at various aspects of blockchain technology to market themselves, marketing crypto payment services requires a whole different set of tactics. This is in part due to market competition with blockchain businesses and conventional payment services together. But no worries, let’s take a look at marketing strategies that can overcome these challenges:
Table of Contents
Scale Influencer Marketing Everywhere
One of the most important factors to consider in a crypto wallet marketing strategy is its wide reach. Apart from potential users, it is imperative to reach many more as the adoption of blockchain technology is rising steadily. Influencer marketing for crypto wallets can be the most important factor to achieve that in a short time frame. Here’s how to go about it:
- Use a variety of influencers to reach audiences globally and within different demographics. Multiple forms of campaigns can target multiple results from influencer marketing for your crypto wallet.
- Based on what kind of audience an influencer can reach, you can target influencer marketing towards branding, B2B, users, and other important aspects.
- Use influencers on all channels to develop your own handles, develop a presence with engagement-rich content and periodic marketing with influencers for the long run.
Cross-Platform Marketing with Partners
As a crypto payment service, you will already be in search for partners and platforms to integrate your crypto wallet. Integrate your crypto marketing with them too, the bigger the partner, the better your marketing. Use a cross-platform marketing strategy coordinated with your partners marketing both products in one go. Here are a few tips to get the best out of it:
- News, PR, launch events, and whatever else you can do, do it. Strategize smartly based on your budget and get the word out through as many forms of media as you can.
- Influencer marketing can be further strategized to market these features and integrations to a more targeted set of audience. It will also open opportunities in otherwise closed-off audiences through your partners.
- Youtube marketing, and we aren’t speaking about ads but a more organic form of crypto marketing. Tutorials, platform showcases, interviews, and whatnot can be used to market your crypto wallet services.
Incentives, Hooks, and Gamification
Today’s crypto marketing world is driven by incentives and gamification. Being a crypto wallet, one of the best hooks to bring in users and keeping them on your platform is to give discounts, cashback, and timely incentives in general. Gamification is another hook that marketers use to attract users and increase usage. Here’s what you can do to market your crypto wallet:
- Using the above strategies of influencer marketing and cross-platform promotions, add incentives for your audience to interact with the Brand and use your services.
- Gamify the interactions of your users on various channels through competitions and participation. These can be as simple as writing the best quote for Twitter handle to as complex as making Youtube videos with friends/other users.
- Diversify incentives beyond just monetary incentives. The marketing strategy for crypto wallets must analyze their audience deeply and deliver value in many forms like a chance to meet celebrities or being on a live stream with them on a video call.
Go Beyond Product Marketing
The long-term crypto wallet marketing strategy is to build a Brand. While influencer marketing can put you on the map, incentives and partnerships can bring users; you still have to hook users to yourself to overcome the increasing competition. This is where content marketing shines and helps build long-term relations between Brands and customers.
The aim of crypto marketing here is to become a part of their users’ lives and the life of a person is a very vibrant concept.
As your channels grow, analyze and understand what kind of content your audience responds to, when, and where. Share a variety of content from memes to information, don’t forget to engage them, respond as best as you can, and so on. Crypto marketing is a continuous cycle of understanding and communicating which shouldn’t be broken. Even on your platform itself, there can be possibilities of engagement and utility that must be explored smartly.
All Set to Market!
With the above understanding in mind, devising the right crypto marketing strategy will become more targeted and planned. This information is an amalgamation of our understanding of the product and potential users aimed at more and more interaction between the two. Marketing payment services is one hand and marketing the brand is the other, striking the right balance is the key to growth.
At Blockwiz, we understand the strategic marketing needs for crypto businesses and products. We are among the top global crypto marketing agencies because of our deep-rooted services in all forms of marketing. We provide custom packages suited for all businesses and their marketing strategies, essentially becoming a part of the business itself. Get in touch and let’s discuss the best roadmap to your growth.
In the end, we must strive to provide best-in-class service and value to our users. Today’s world is full of opportunities to reach and interact with everyone around us, doing it smartly can build relations that can last long and prosper!