Crypto marketing is a fundamental tool that blockchain projects use to achieve high results in the market. Behind the success of every project, there is a strong marketing team. Together with the product team, crypto marketing teams establish the objectives and the most appropriate way to achieve them.
If you want to boost your crypto project, you have to start with planning your crypto marketing activities. Planning these activities is the first step that will help you succeed in your efforts if you do it right.
Knowing the crucial elements of crypto marketing and establishing a plan can allow you to sustain progress, increase your business and optimize your costs. This is how most of the crypto projects have managed to position themselves and generate solid economic models.
Now it is your time to boost your project with a plan as solid as your strategy.
Table of Contents
Analyze your Position in the Market
Identify your target audience, your competition, and what is happening in the industry. Remember to take into account the virtues of your project, the aspects you need to optimize. This allows you to find out what you should focus your strategy on, say brand recognition, sales, positioning, etc. Such research can also identify gaps in the market that may prove to be advantageous to your marketing.
Set Achievable Goals
Set smart goals (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound) and the timelines to reach them. These objectives will direct your team and the strategy they execute to generate quality results. The important thing is that you achieve solid and consistent growth; sometimes that means setting necessary goals, even if they aren’t so spectacular. Generally, goals are used as a push for the teams to perform but instead, should be used as the test to develop capabilities.
Know your Budget
Before taking action, you must clarify the amount of cost you can incur. By knowing your limits, you will be able to focus your strategy on achievable objectives and smarter tactics. This is even more important when you consider the long-run and future needs of your business.
Anyone would love to have the top crypto influencers in their marketing strategy campaign. But if financial resources do not allow it, focus on a series of micro-influencer specific to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Targeted crypto marketing activities will drive better results, expensive or not. Sustainability is equally relevant to marketing, and also, the best strategy.
From above it will be possible to create plans of action with more intelligent management. These will also be defined by your target audience so that your communication is clear, and you awaken genuine interest in your audience. Content is the king in crypto marketing, and marketing in general.
Content design and planning are among the most crucial aspects of marketing strategy. Just like it can be defined by the target, it can work the other way by content defining your target audience. Thus, the right sync between your goals and content must be established. It also brings the point that you must keep margins to adapt to the response as necessary, keeping yourself oriented to goals.
Schedule Program and Apply Controls
Once the previous steps are completed, it will be possible to create and establish timelines for execution. Launching everything and at the same time preventing mishaps in your marketing strategy will require preparations and control. While it will be an ongoing process from there on, starting right translates directly to going right.
Schedules and controls allow you to measure goal achievement and how you expect performance to gradually improve. This allows you to know the progress of your project and your team. Thus, all schedules and controls must allow room for evolution and re-evaluation but should not compromise on anything necessary.
- There are many ways and tools to engage and retain your audience. Use them and use them wisely!
- SEO is an activity that can begin whenever you want to start with it. Even before product development and launch, SEO can be looked into.
- Keyword research related to your crypto project is an SEO supplement that can drive traffic to your site. Using the right keywords in blogs, web content, social media posts, ads, etc. can get you closer to your ideal prospect.
- With an intuitive website to explore, you will allow people to briefly get to know your project and generate a great desire to buy. A well-designed website makes a good impression on investors and can convince them to back your project ahead of your competitors.
- Social networks are a pillar for your crypto project, as this is where you can share information about the project and receive feedback, proposals, and even collaboration proposals.
- For your project to succeed, you can create traction toward it with crypto influencer marketing. The crypto community is constantly talking about new crypto projects and opportunities on social media such as, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Instagram. You can be a part of the buzz.
- Always try to post informative and engaging content to redirect people to your page, including news and updates about your project. By engaging your target audience, you can create a tight-knit online community that will support your coin with word-of-mouth marketing.
- With email marketing, you will be able to communicate with your customers about every update of your project, as well as promotions and discounts when participating in any promotional activity.
- Ads on social media, especially advertising with crypto influencers will allow your project to differentiate itself from the rest and to have visibility, credibility, and recognition of the public.
Blockwiz is a crypto marketing agency that specializes in influencer marketing and crypto content marketing. Our experts understand the value of planning, strategy, and the right execution, that’s why we are trusted by industry-leading blockchain businesses. Contact us to start marketing your crypto brand and achieve new heights.
Planning is the direction we give ourselves, it is the map for crypto marketing that is meant to be navigated to reach goals. What it doesn’t mean is that the framework should be followed strictly but instead be used as a guiding principle to our marketing goals. So, you should always keep some room for analytics and changes as time and tide may demand, and to adapt is to thrive.