The main purpose of Discord was to unite the gamer community in one place. Fortunately, this was modified because today, Discord is confirmed by strong communities with users interested in games and cryptocurrencies.
The change in the purpose of Discord means a happy accident that can be an excellent benefit for you and your crypto project; the users are the protagonists of each community since they make the projects stronger by backing them with their support. If you wish to get the community’s support in your project, you must call their attention.
Table of Contents
There’s harmony in Discord
Diversity in the crypto world is very noticeable. Currently, there are more than 10 thousand projects, users in every continent, and an endless number of platforms where users meet to interact closely with their favorite project.
The demand for inclusion generated by the diversity of the crypto community is so vast that it is necessary to constantly innovate to meet the needs of each user and get their support. A diverse community directly increases the possibility of your project reaching other people’s ears, and along with it, an increase in its adoption.
By embracing diversity and applying it in your marketing campaigns, you will attract the public’s attention. You need to give people something unique in exchange for their attention. For this, you must rely on your team and establish activities that no other community is doing, and that the achievement of the objectives is realistic.
In addition to carrying out inclusive activities, it is important to identify the needs in your crypto project’s community to fill them and provide quality care to each Discord server member.
Here are a few key points to take your crypto project’s Discord server to the next level:
- Be sure to establish rules that provide a secure and pleasant environment for each user to feel comfortable interacting within the community.
- Designate a team of moderators who can be the pillars of your project’s community. Users must have a reliable guide. For that purpose, your project must have moderators exist; per se, they need to be friendly and clear when answering users’ questions.
- Please provide a document of answers to Frequently Asked Questions, this will make the moderators’ work more flexible and they in turn will be able to answer users’ questions quickly.
- Share General News related to the topic of your community that can generate more interaction among users.
- Conduct activities that reward users and increase their engagement in the community.
Discord servers are designed to attract new users to change the scope of your community’s communication, to discover the users’ opinions so that you can improve your Discord marketing strategy, and to make each individual an ambassador for your project indirectly.
You can carry out strategic activities such as:
- Participate in Podcasts related to your niche where you can advertise your discord server.
- Generate the possibility for others to hear about your project by running a contest on social networks outside of Discord, such as Twitter.
- Hire the service of a cryptoinfluencer to advertise your project and for him to participate in the Discrod server of your crypto project.
- Make live events where you can talk to the community, answer their questions and share information about upcoming updates to your project; this will help you convey confidence to people.
- Allows people to participate in the project and that their creations cloud used in the server, i.e., making a gifs or stickers contest with a specific theme and that the best ones are awarded and used in the community.
- Allow the community to leave reviews about your project on web platforms; this will help new people get an idea of their experience with your project.
Continuously try to announce your crypto community activities in advance so that people don’t miss the chance to participate and spread the word about each event. Many people don’t know about your project, so make sure you have material that easily explains the purpose of your project, plus all members of yours truly are susceptible to being scammed. It is no secret that there are unscrupulous people who infiltrate communities to clone the official moderators.
Take care of your community, they trust you, so it will be favorable to periodically send reminders within the group about being wary of fraudulent messages, identifying them, and interacting in the official social networks.
Discord is an exceptional place where your project should grow the community that supports it and answer all the questions they have about your project. Also, you don’t need to create several groups to reach different language sectors, but you can have all of them in one division within the server.
Undoubtedly the diversity of the crypto community and the changes that occur in social media can be a great benefit for your crypto project. Do not let it get lost, and start now to grow your server on Discord!
Are you facing troubles growing your Discord server? Get in touch with the experts at Blockwiz who can effectively help grow your community on Discord, with a goal-oriented plan curated just for you.