Over the past few years, crypto marketing has taken center stage on social media platforms, and marketers concentrate on platforms where their target audiences are located. Selecting the best social media platform and creating an impactful social media strategy is essential to growing followers and enhancing ROI (return on investment). Integrating crypto social listening tools will stimulate your social media results and will help you create better campaigns.
There are hundreds of crypto social media management tools available online to help you with different aspects of your social media strategy. The main features include planning social media posts, scheduling, creation, collaboration, sharing, social media performance metrics, and analysis.
However, the challenge is finding and picking the best one with all the vital features within your budget. This blog will take you through the details of the top 5 social media management tools, and how you can benefit from them. Let’s get started with one social media management at a time.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Crypto Social Listening Tools
Social media management requires consistency in every single task. Each follower in the community requires attention. Therefore, social media managers find it challenging to handle all of them together. The following points highlight why social listening for crypto is an indispensable aspect.
- Monitor the social media engagement of members of the project community.
- It aids in managing multiple social media handles together. Expert tools can aggregate messages and posts.
- Social media software assists in customer relationships. There are crypto projects that cover a variety of niches like project management, tokens, and NFT. Customers from different vocations require different approaches.
- Tools help to streamline team collaboration among your departments and teams. For instance: If your project is an umbrella solution for various real-time issues like Ethereum, you need to handle all the departments and their social media presence.
- Social Media tools provide more privacy and permit increased accountability.
- A social media software package will also monitor relevant keywords, brand mentions, and hashtags.
- It facilitates projects to build a proper crypto social media tracker for all activities.
- Using social media software, you can measure performance and generate accurate reports.
Top 5 Crypto Social Listening Tools
Now, you have understood the importance of having social media software for your blockchain project. Here are the top social media management tools for your crypto brand.
Hootsuite believes social is a superpower that is valid for crypto. Social media buzz can have an impact on token prices. Most meme coin price fluctuations are influenced by social media community emotions. The features offered by Hootsuite together help expand reach and improve follower count.
Hootsuite integrates all the social media channels, and the main dashboard entitles you to manage all elements of your social media strategy. A user-friendly dashboard makes it even more attractive. Here are the primary services of Hootsuite.
- Hootsuite assists in designing and scheduling posts.
- Enables the user to plan social campaigns easily.
- Sharing and organizing effective crypto content.
- Single point interaction of messages received on different channels.
- Custom reports of performance metrics on different channels.
Hootsuite offers four plans: professional, team, business, and enterprise. Based on the crypto project size, you can choose the suitable one. Two of them offer a free trial, the business category doesn’t offer a free trial, and the enterprise category is custom solutions.
Hootsuite is a one-stop social media solution for small to medium-sized crypto projects and enterprises.
SproutSocial is a fully integrated social media management software. It helps govern all social media accounts in one place. If you are a crypto project running multiple services such as NFT, Gaming, and Metaverse, you may have different social media pages. Sprout Social can help you aggregate all in one place.
Crypto brands need to connect with clients, investors, developers, and community members. Hence, a social media management software that provides actionable insights helps to drive more business. SproutSocial provides the following paid services.
- Monitoring community engagement with a suitable social inbox.
- Personalizing messages and sending them to prospects, customers, and followers
- Assist in planning, developing, and scheduling posts and content effectively.
- Provide social media data and its analytics.
- Identify actionable insights from social conversation such as brand mentions in crypto space and hashtags by customers or followers.
- Support crypto brands in gaining more followers in communities through various strategies.
SproutSocial provides three types of plans: Standard, professional and advanced. After a 30-day free trial, the customer needs to move through a premium plan to continue availing services.
SproutSocial is best for crypto marketing agencies and medium-sized crypto and blockchain projects. Also, top crypto traders on social media can use this tool to keep tabs on the latest industry insights.
Buffer is a simple, easy-to-use social media management software. It helps with data analysis, customer service, social marketing, engagement, analytics, and team services. Buffer has a limited client management support system, but other features are excellent and uncomplicated.
Buffer is equipped with all the means for publishing content on social media, engagement, and analytics at an affordable rate. The advantage is it caters to all the categories of projects and offers a basic free version.
- Planning, collaborating, and publishing engaging content.
- In-depth analysis of social media performance and its reporting.
- Tools to develop an attractive link-in bio page.
Buffer has a free plan which allows you to manage up to three-channel. The free version offers basic facilities only, and is suitable for those who wish to brand themselves in the crypto space. Three other paid plans, however, offer advanced services.
Buffer is appropriate for personal crypto branding, start-up crypto projects, and small to medium blockchain initiatives. Moreover, crypto agencies can also get Buffer at affordable pricing.
Falcon.io, a social media management tool, is now a part of Brandwatch with exclusive new applications. It is a social suit built to stand alongside fast-moving social media changes.
Brandwatch stands to satisfy brands with all their data and digital marketing requirements. It can be considered all in one package for crypto brands. Brandwatch provides the following services for social media management.
- All in one management for different social media handles.
- Provides a unified content calendar that allows users to plan and schedule posts.
- One customizable inbox that automates cross-channel conversations.
- Social media listening tools to find out what the target audience thinks.
Brandwatch doesn’t have standard plans. They provide customizable plans for enterprises. If you are looking to avail of their services, you need to book a meeting with the team.
Brandwatch is suitable for medium to large crypto projects that handle multiple tasks and accounts. You can also integrate other services of Brandwatch along with social media. It is advantageous for large-scale blockchain endeavors.
If you are looking for integrations and tools for ease, HeyOrca is the perfect tool for you. It is particularly beneficial for marketing firms as it can help save a lot of valuable time and deliver valuable results which will be enough to establish clients’ trust.
HeyOrca simplifies planning, sharing, and editing scheduled content with its drag and drop functionality. It allows you to get all the required feedback and implement it in a single place, so that the content, once approved, can be published directly to the relevant Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Google My Business accounts.
The platform also allows you to monitor performance by automatically generating social media reports for LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Unlimited storage for media files.
- Automated reminders for approvals.
- Bulk editing actions for multiple social media posts.
- A visual editor to maintain transparency between you and your clients.
Apart from a free 14-day trial, HeyOrca offers multi-user collaboration, contact management, post-scheduling, multi-account management, and automated publishing from $59 onwards.
HeyOrca is the perfect tool for medium and large crypto projects. However, marketing agencies can use this tool to manage several projects at once. In this sense, the social network manager is even great for young projects in the crypto or web3 space, in general.
Overall, the aforementioned tools are designed for all things social media. From planning foolproof crypto Twitter management strategies like social media contest ideas to managing the progress of campaigns across different social networks.
A Word from Blockwiz
The above list of crypto social media marketing tools is prepared with the assistance of industry experts. Choose the one within your budget and start exploring your social media growth today. First, build an effective social media strategy and implement them with the help of tools.
You can also hire a marketing agency such as Blockwiz to work on your social media handles. Reach out to our social media experts to create an outstanding social media marketing plan. Our professionals will also provide a complete social media performance report periodically.
Contemplate the best marketing excretion for social media handles. You can take your blockchain initiative to new heights by unleashing the power of social media.
Most of the top tools offer a free trial and demo before purchase. Take advantage of that and get to know the features. Identify which social media software fits your crypto social media needs. Don’t wait. Start now.